Saturday, July 12, 2008

God's Awesome Creation




Oh Lord, my God. The beauty of your creation astounds me. Your creativity blows my mind. You have created a world in which no man should be able to ignore your power and greatness. You have created a world in which everything points to a magnificent and awesome Creator. Who can fathom Your depths...Oh God? Who can know all about You? The wonders of Your creation point to your attributes.
Angel Falls in Northern Georgia. (Points to your attributes.)
  • Breathtaking.

  • Huge, yet peaceful.

  • Awesome, yet humble.

  • Awe inspiring, yet gentle.

I am so glad that you are my God. I am thankful that I am your child. Thank you for lifting me from the depths of sin and giving me life. Not just any life, a full life. A life walking and talking to You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace." Num 6:26